Monday, March 22, 2010

dining room

This has been another fun transformation. The chair rail had a metallic gold stencil below it (I believe it was done free hand). I'm not sure if the light was original to the home, but it was definitely old.

There were lots of different colors and textures going on this room.

The ceiling had some serious cracks, horizontal and vertical...so the whole room received a makeover. I had the walls and ceiling sheet rocked, which created a huge dusty mess, but now everything looks so new.


I changed out the light, and my friend Thom arranged and hung all of my black and white pictures. I love the way everything turned out.


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Your place looks fabulous! Love the colors, and that Mom of yours is some kind of talented! ;-)

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. i especially love the window seat!

    ReplyDelete